Apparently this little blog has been nominated for the Liebster Award! I was nominated by stephytx, and you can check her blog out here.
So here’s the rules of this thing:
1. Post the award to your blog, thank the person who nominated you and share their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Nominate between 5-11 blogs with 200 followers or less for the Liebster Award. You also have to inform the bloggers you have nominated them and provide a link explaining the whole thing. You can pick anyone who fits the qualifications, but you cannot nominate who nominated you.
4. Pose a new list of 11 questions for them to answer.
So as I mentioned, one of the rules is I have to provide answers to 11 questions presented to me byt the person who nominated me, so here’s my Q/A from Stephy:
What is your favorite movie?
Without a doubt, Fight Club. No other film has ever captivated me so completely. I never get sick of watching it.
Where would you most like to travel to?
I’ve already been to Japan….though I can’t deny I would LOVE to go back. I would say after Japan, I would really like to go to Greece. It’s such a fascinating and beautiful place with so much history, and the food sounds amazing.
What can’t you live without?
This one is tough. I guess that would be music. Music inspires me and has always put me in the right mood……Cheered me up when I’m down, allowed me a chance to scream at the world when frustrated and angry, to feel nostalgic and dream….. Now that I think about it, I really don’t know what life would be like without music……aside from dull.
Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to add more dimensions to me. I’m a freelance model, but there’s so much more that makes me who I am aside from the photoshoots I have done. I wanted to share more about me with the world and be more than just another girl in a pretty picture. I also really like to write, so it was a logical move for me.
What is your favorite place to shop?
I LOVE THRIFT STORES!!!! Thrift stores, and antique shops. You can find so many different and interesting things there, and you can save money while getting something that could be one of a kind. I shopped at thrift stores when I was younger and got picked on for it then, but now it’s suddenly a hip thing to do, so that makes me laugh.
What do you like to do on rainy days?
Crochet or read usually…. Jeez, I sound like an old fart. lol
What is your favorite place on Earth?
In all honesty…..right here, Maryland. I have spent the majority of my lifetime in this state (Born and raised!) and although it can be nervewracking at times, Maryland is a great place. I am definitely a Marylander at heart.
If you were a crayon what color would you be?
I’d be a rainbow because I can never pick one color. I don’t even have a favorite color anymore, I go through cycles in which I pay more attention to one certain color, but I like pretty much all of them.
No one likes beige.
Well, I already answered that for the most part, unless you mean why does no one like beige….in that case: Beige is too bland. Why beige when you have so many other colors to chose from!!!
What is the last movie/tv show you watched?
Movie: Maleficent. Show: Game of Thrones.
What color is most found in your room?
The walls are white, and I haven’t painted because we are renting, so probably white…..unless we are going by things IN the room, in which case it would definitely be black.
Okay, now it’s time for my nominations…..I don’t have many since most blogs I read have 1000+ followers…..I didn’t even have 5, so the list is short:
Now the questions I pose to you:
1. Where are you from?
2. Why did you start your blog?
3. What is your favorite book?
4. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would you be?
5. What is your idea of a fantastic weekend?
6. Introvert or extrovert?
7. What is your favorite season and why?
8. What food could you eat every day for a year and not get sick of?
9. What is your zodiac sign?
10. What is one thing you have always wanted to learn more about?
11. Where is your ideal vacation spot?
And that’s it! Thanks to everyone again for your support! 🙂